Jane Pei-Chen Chang 張倍禎
- Attending physician, Department of Psychiatry, China Medical University Hospital, Taiwan
- Lecturer, College of Medicine, China Medical University, Taiwan
- Visiting Researcher, Institute of Psychology, Psychiatry and Neuroscience, King’s College London, UK
MD, China Medical University, Taiwan
MSc of Clinical Medicine, China Medical University, Taiwan
PhD of Psychological Medicine, King’s College London, UK
- Board of Directors, Taiwanese Society for Nutritional Psychiatry Research
- Guest Editor, Brain Behavior and Immunity
國際期刊Brain, Behavior and Immunity客座編輯
ADHD, Child and adolescent psychiatry, family relationship, omega-3, depression, neuroinflammation
注意力不足過動症, 兒童青少年精神醫學, 家庭關係,omega-3,憂鬱症,神經發炎
- Chang JP, Su KP, Mondelli V, Satyanarayanan SK, Yang HT, Chiang YJ, Chen HT, Pariante CM. High-dose eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) improves attention and vigilance in children and adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and low endogenous EPA levels. Translational Psychiatry. 2019; 9:303.
- Chang JP, Chang SS, Yang HT, Chen HT, Chien YC, Yang B, Su H, Su KP. Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in cadiovascular diseases comorbid major depressive diosrder-Results from a randomized controlled trial. Brain Behavior and Immunity. 2019. (Epub ahead of Print).
- Chang JP, Su KP, Mondelli V, Pariante CM. Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Youths with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Clinical Trials and Biological Studies. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2018, 43:534-545.
- Chang JP, Chang SS, Yang HT, Palani M, Chen CP, Su KP. Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) levels in patients with cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) with and without depression. Brain Behavior and Immunity 2015, 44:28-31.
- Chang JP, Jingling L, Huang YT, Lu YJ, Su, KP. Delay Aversion, Temporal Processing, and N-3 Fatty Acids, Intake in Children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Clinical Psychological Science 2016, 4:1094-1103.
- Chang JP, Lai MC, Chou MC, Shang CY, Chiu YN, Tsai WC, Wu YY, Gau SS. Maternal and Family Processes in Different Subgroups of Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology. 2018 (Epub ahead of print).
- Chang JP, Lin CY, Lin PY, Shih YH, Chiu TH, Ho M, Yang HT, Huang SY, Galecki P, Su KP. Polyunsaturated fatty acids and inflammatory markers in major depressive episodes during pregnancy. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 2018, 80:273-278.
- Chang JP, Lai HC, Yang HT, Su WP, Peng CY, Gałecki P, Walczewska A, Pariante CM, Su KP. Polyunsaturated fatty acids levels and initial presentation of somatic symptoms induced by interferon-alpha therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis C viral infection. Nutritional Neuroscience 2017, 20:291-296.
- Chang JP, Gau SS. Mother-Child Relationship in Youths with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Their Siblings. J Abnorm Child Psychol. 2017, 45:871-882.
- Chang JP, Guu TW, Chen YC, Galecki P, Walczewska A, Su KP. BanI Polymorphism of Cytosolic Phospholipase A2 Gene and Somatic Symptoms in Medication- Free Acute Depressed Patients. Prostaglandins Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids. 2017 pii:S0952-3278:3015507.