- Associate Professor, Dept. of CSE,University of Information Technology & Sciences,Dhaka, Bangladesh (2013-)
- Research Fellow, Indian Science & Research Fellowship (ISRF), Machine learning lab, Department of Computer Science & Automation (CSA), Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore, India, supervised by Prof. Chiranjib Bhattacharyya. (2016)
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE, BRAC UNIVERSITY, Dhaka, Bangladesh. (2010-2012)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Computer Science & Information Engineering (2000-2007)
- Master of Science (MSc.), Applied Physics & Electronics (1994-1995)
- Bachelor of Science(BSc.), Applied Physics & Electronics (1992-1994)
Machine Learning, Data Mining, Collaborative Filtering, Sentiment Analysis in Social
Webs, IR Frameworks, and development of Deep learning framework based applications
in compute and Data Centric Environment.
- 2017 Bangladesh Education Leadership Award
- 2011 Best Trainee Teacher Award
- 1999 Best Programmer Award
- Supratip Ghose, Jason J. Jung, Geun-Sik Jo. Exploring the Eective Search
Context for the User in an Interactive and AdaptiveWay. Lecture Notes in Computer
Science, Volume 3683, Aug 2005, Pages 841 - 847
- Supratip Ghose, Geun-Sik Jo. Interactive and adaptive search context for the user
with the exploration of personalized view reformulation Lecture notes in Articial
Intelligence, Vol. 3801, pp. 470-478, 2005.12.
3. Supratip Ghose, Jin-Guk Jung, Geun-Sik Jo. Collaborative detection of spam in
Peer-to-Peer paradigm based on Multi-agent System. Lecture Notes in Computer
Science, Vol. 3251, Springer-Verlag, October, 2004. pp. 971-974.
- Ho-Kyoung Lee, Young-Hoon Yu, Supratip Ghose, Geun-Sik Jo. Design and
implementation of a Comparison Shopping Software tools based on Semantic Web-
A Case Study. LNCS, Vol. 3032, Springer-Verlag, April, 2004. pp. 139-146.
5. Jason J. Jung, Inay Ha, Supratip Ghose, Geun-Sik Jo. Collaborative User Tracking
for Community Organization on Blogosphere: a Case Study of eLearningBlog-
Grid, Proceedings of the Workshop on Advances in Web-based Learning (aliated
with WISE 2006), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 4256, pp. 276-286,
Wuhan, China, 2006
6. Jin-Guk Jung, Supratip Ghose, Geun-Sik Jo. Mining large patterns with prot
based support in E-commerce. ACS Australian Joint Conference on Articial
Intelligence, Lecture notes in computer Science, Vol. 4304, pages 1054-1060.
7. Xiaoxuan Zhang, Supratip Ghose, Geun-Sik Jo: An Agent-based Multi-issue negotiation
model in E-Commerce. ICIC 2006, Lecture Notes in Articial Intelligence,
ICIC 2006, Vol. 4114, Springer-Verlag, pp. 484-489.